Monday, May 19, 2014

Summer Tour, CD and more

So haven't posted anything in a little while.  Played some awesome shows recently.  Saturday May 11th I played with Language of Termites and singer songwriter Ian Cooke from Denver, CO at Teri's bar in South Philadelphia.  They are both awesome artists and you should definitely check them out. I played some shows this past weekend, one in Alexandria, VA at St Elmo's Coffee Pub and one down in Richmond, VA at the Jones Family Hootenanny.  They were both a lot of fun. I have a show coming up at the end of the month.  I'm playing at Captiolo Park at 9th and Federal in South Philly on Saturday May 31st.  This is the annual benefit they have for the park, it also includes a local flea market, which is open from 10 am until the evening.  My set is from 12pm-1pm.

The tour with High Time For Lowlifes is shaping up for this summer.  Check the show page for dates and info.  I also plan to have my new CD finished by the time I leave for tour.  Some samples are up on my bandcamp page.  http://matthewwilliamcharles.bandcamp.com.

All the info for the tour can also be found here...
https://www.facebook.com/events/627247814020174/

No comments:

Post a Comment